A family member

 Today I am going to talk about my mom, one of the most important people in my life and the strongest person I know. She was a young mother (she had me when she was 16 years old) so we have a very close relationship.

Being a young mom she had to pause her studies to have me and after a while she finished third and fourth grade.

When I was 6 years old my mom went to college and while she studied at night because she worked during the day, my great-grandmother aunt (her name was Italia but we called her Talunga or Tala) took care of me (my grandmother's aunt) because my grandmother passed away 10 months after I was born, so we lived alone with my cat Matilda (she passed away 3 years ago just like my aunt Tala).

My mom, being so young, always told us that we looked like sisters (with time I got used to that typical phrase). 

She is the person who pushed me to study in Santiago (I am from Iquique) because the University of Chile is a good university and I could not miss the opportunity, I did not want to leave at first and it hurt me to leave because we are very close, that's why we talk every day by video call, there are days that I don't but it is only if I am very busy at the university.

I already want it to be Christmas so I can leave and see her and my family <3

my mom and i
behind the scenes

(my aunt, me, my cousin and my mother)

Comentarios

Entradas populares