ATEEZ Concert

 Ateez is my favorite k-pop group with my mom and we were the lucky enough to see them for the first time in November last year at the Music Bank which is a k-pop music festival where 6 groups were to perform but only 3 could sing because the concert was canceled because it started to rain, lightning and hail, so I only saw ateez say goodbye to the people and not them sing, it was a very sad day for me and my mom, but the last wednesday, my mom and i finally got to see them :D. That day we got up early, my mom went to line up for the concert and I had to go to the university but in the afternoon I went to her. We were on our feet for more than 12 hours but it was worth every minute and every second. It was the best concert of my life, we saw them up close and had a great time with my mom, we laughed, screamed, jumped and the best part was sharing these moments together.

I hope to continue going to k-pop concerts with my mom as they are memories we share together and are times when we can travel and have a good time.





Comentarios

  1. When i went to the Post Malone concert, Ateez were in the audience XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That event was a very sad event, I couldn´t go to hat event but I was very sorry to see the artists so dad, the noix production company is horrible when I when to SM Town there were also many problems

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It´s great to have gone to that festival, they have great live performances?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares