My radar cultural



I like anime and I saw a very interesting thing, I saw an advertisement about Jujutsu Kaisen in Crunchyroll (page that you can watch anime) in metro Universidad de Chile, I don't read the manga but I know that the character Gojo is dead, that's why many people took this advertisement and made it a place of memory in honor to the character, so they left many messages in the advertisement.
The thing is that in the subway, the guards began to remove things until Metro wrote a post about that people could go to leave messages, the only thing that could not be flowers and candles that could obstruct the passage of people.
The news went viral on social networks, especially tiktok and many people liked the tribute.


6 thinks in my radar cultural at the moment

Anime:
The truth is that I've been watching anime for many years and I always watch a lot of them when they are on the air. Currently of the ones I'm watching and the one I like the most is LasTame. 


Kdramas:
I also love to watch Kdramas when I have time as they are very long chapters (about 1 hour), now I am watching "My Lovely Liar", it is very interesting.

Music:
A song that I have stuck is Rush by Troye Sivan, I think I heard it on tiktok and I love the rhythm, I always listen to it.

Band:
Ateez and Kard are the kpop bands that I listen to the most lately because they have very good songs and I love the rhythm, they have a great variety of songs and I like that.

Tiktok:
Whenever I can watch tiktoks I do it, it's like an addiction, I'm bored or I want a break I watch them, they are very funny and contagious.

Aliexpress:
Lately I've been looking at things, accessories or clothes on the app, it's so cheap and makes me want to buy everything, in fact I've already made 2 purchases. 😅

















Comentarios

  1. i love kdramas too and i haven't watched that one yet, so i'm going to add it to my to-watch list.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares