A BOOK

When I was in high school I had a friend who was always reading books from an application called Wattpad, where different people can write whatever they want.
When I was in high school I had a friend who was always reading books from an app called Wattpad, where different people can write whatever they want. 
Then one day I asked her for a recommendation and she told me to read "Mi desespera decisión" by Ariana Godoy (a popular author of juvenile novels) because she told me that the ending was something very unexpected and so it was, when I read it I had a hard time understanding it but it only took me 2 or 3 days to read it. 
The summary from google is: Fleur, suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder and depression, besides being in a psychiatric hospital, since Fleur witnessed the murder of her whole family: her mom, her dad, and her little sister. Worst of all, she can't remember, not even the face of the killer.
The book also tells about Fleur's development, love interests, fights, there is a little bit of everything. In fact "Mi desesperada decisión" is part of a 4 book story (still in development) where it is the story of Fleur and her children and how their lives are developing around what they have to go through (they are a family of murderers).




Darks Saga




Comentarios

  1. Omg I used to read a lot of stuff in wattpad, brings me back a lot of memories. sounds like a good book!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. omg in high school i was one of the people who read all day long on wattpad.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares