A little bit of Chile

In 2016 or 2017 I remember traveling with my mom to Arica, where we were touring the interior by car, we went to see the Chinchorro mummies and we spent a full day visiting Chungará Lake, this is 4500 meters above sea level (very high).
I remember that it was fun to see the landscape while we were going up because we knew many places, like a house in the middle of the road (it is the smallest village with only 1 house but I don't remember the name) there we drank coca tea that helps when you go very high and we ate bread with jam.
When we arrived we sat down to eat with my mom and then we went for a walk, the funny thing is that I met a classmate from school upstairs.
Everything was fun until we had to return to Arica because I got altitude sickness on the way down, so I was vomiting all the way back, so when we stopped for lunch in a town called Putre I could not eat anything, the funny thing is that as soon as we arrived in Arica (at sea level) I felt as if nothing had happened.

Chungará Lake

Putre

Comentarios

  1. It's a beautiful picture of the chungara lake, i hope to visit someday and see the Chinchorro mummies.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares