Languaje

 I remember studying English from elementary school and when I was little I was doing very well in the subject, I always had a seven grade but with time and until today my studies are only in class hours, the truth is that I do not dedicate much time to English even though I know it is something really important that can help me in my day to day, I have tried to watch movies in English or series but as I usually watch kdramas, I always prefer the original language, as I have tried to watch it in English but the dubbing sounds horrible (sounds like the listening they use at school : ((( and I really don't like it).

The truth is that I would like to dedicate more of my time to study English but what I like to watch or listen to is mostly in Korean, so it is difficult for me, that's why I try not to miss classes, mainly on Thursdays which are the days when we do the activities of talking to others, which I feel that it is an activity that has served me and I find entertaining although there are times that I find it difficult because I do not know how to say a word and that prevents me to continue.



Comentarios

  1. something similar to you happens to me in relation to korean music but with spanish, since i listen almost purely to music made in latin america.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares