Something You Enjoy Doing Outdoors

One activity that I do but not so often anymore due to university assignments and more than anything else because of the workshop demand is visiting museums.

I started to do this activity since I was a child, when we had time my mom always took me to see the museums of the Baquedano promenade in Iquique and then we would go for ice cream. 

Going to museums and learning new things about these places is something I really like to do, I am able to go several times to the same museum if I really like it.

Whenever I travel to any place my first stops are always museums, it is something I really love to do, to know about the history, feelings of authors and what they want to convey, the small details in the statues that make a difference are things that I love to see.

I remember last year I visited 5 museums in one day with 2 friends Mati and Rulito, we visited the museum of trains, the museum of human rights, the museum of natural history, the museum of contemporary art and an exhibition in the GAM, the first 4 located in Quinta Normal.

I had a great time that day and I would love to repeat it again, taking my mom is one of my future plans when she comes to visit Santiago.


Photos of that day
Mati looking at the MAC exhibitions
Rulito and Mati at the museum of trains
Train from Iquique to Pintados (my region)
Place where we sat down for lunch pizza

Comentarios

Entradas populares