Bye-Bye

This semester has been the one in which I have had the most subjects and it has been very difficult to organize myself well to be able to work well in all the subjects. 

Even so, I still enjoyed the fact that during the semester there were more papers than written evaluations, since I get very nervous because I feel that time plays against me.

One of the subjects that I liked the most was "Problematization and urban intervention" although the second part of the project I think it was too little work time to develop the proposal but as a team we did well and the one I liked the least was "Design and project management" because I had evaluations every Wednesday, so I feel that it consumed too much time and I had other work to do, because sometimes it happened that on Wednesdays I always had 3 evaluations T T.

In spite of everything I haven't done too bad with the subjects, my highest grade I think was a 7 in English :D and my proudest achievement was a 6 in workshop.

My goal for next semester will be to be able to organize my time better with a planner to be able to perform better in all the subjects and to have a better notion of time with the assignments since I usually prioritize the closest one that has to be handed in.

Good end of semester to all :D

Comentarios

  1. semester V its probably the busiest semester

    ResponderEliminar
  2. what a good goal you have, maybe a notebook/diary will help you a lot or an application on your cell phone.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares